Ermenegildo Zegna Spring 2011 Collection

Paul | 1:50 PM | 0 comments

The Collection




















The Favorites

Choosing my favorites out of this collection was pretty hard because I loved like almost all of it, so here are my 7 Favorites. 

 Everything fits just perfectly.

 This is a very cool look, the colors of the shirt and scarf mix great together and the suit is beautiful.

The jacket is just beautiful, it goes great with the white pants. Great Spring-going-to-the-club look.

Awesome. Casual, cool, you'll certainly be turning heads if you'll wear this.

 The blue jacket is just beautiful and with the orange shirt underneath, it's just a very special look. Thumbs up!

Orange suits, they are great but I wouldn't recommend you wearing this at a business meeting. I want this suit!

And last but not least, the "night look". I don't know if you will agree with me but I would wear this if I would go, for example, to a club or at a Café and hang out with my friends.


The Least Favorites

Bad mix. The blues look good, but not together.

 Getting rid of that jacket would make everything look better.

Blue pants with white stripes look ugly in my eyes.

 The shirt is horrible. Well not necessarily the shirt but the shirts pattern.

The Ermenegildo Spring 2011 Collection is one of my favorite, so far, Collections from this year. It was very hard for me to decide which are my favorites, because I like most of them, and which are my least favorites. Rare are the occasions when a collection impresses me this much. Bravo Zegna! 

So I hope the presentation was useful to you and most important I hope you liked it at least as much as I did.

See you soon folks!

Category: , , ,

About Male Extravaganza: We are the founders of this site, Mihai, Paul and A Casual Observer. Three friends who one day thought about designing a website, and here we are. Hope you'll enjoy your staying here and feel free to Share it everywhere. More About us

0 comments

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Article Marketing Service Submit URL to Google Search Engine Submission - AddMe