Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011 Collection

Paul | 2:09 PM | 0 comments

For his 40th anniversary collection, Roberto Cavalli presented a wardrobe befitting himself, and that’s exactly what he aimed for. “In any case I made a collection that is me and that’s very good for me as I am an elderly youth and also for my son who is very young and very handsome”, the designer said.

The collection of looks made for an elegant and vibrant wardrobe. This wardrobe included some of Roberto Cavalli’s signature pieces such as leather, shown in a blue suede jacket with a spine of studs. Another one of his classics – animal prints – was replaced, however, with a plethora of crazy patterns that he picked up on a trip in Indonesia. These prints made some of the best pieces of the collection, but you can’t live in prints everyday and night, you also need suits, which is why Roberto presented a multitude of dark colored separates that were perfect for getting through the black-tie affairs. The main vibe that shown from the collection was rocker, a classic Cavalli style, which makes it perfect for his anniversary.

The Collection


Awesome! I would love to wear this for example at an elegant party.


The white suit goes great with the animal patterned shirt, and that "hidden" blue shirt does all the magic. 10/10 stars!


Awful. This shouldn't be in this collection.


This is what I'm talking about. Who would of thought I would like animal patterns this much. The Jacket is beautiful as is the light blue shirt and the belt is also great.


I would maybe like this without that pink pattern. The shirt is OK, but the pants...well the pants, let's say I wouldn't wear them.


Blue suits, I'm starting to love them! Bravo!


Dislike.


I love this piece. The colors are so vibrant, everything fits together perfectly. I would imagine myself wearing this on an exotic island going to a club. 


 Cool. Yes it's cool.


Black suits and animal patterns, they go great together.


The Spring 2011 Roberto Cavalli collection is brilliant. I love the tasteful excessive use of colors and let's not forget, the animal patterns. Roberto Cavalli bravo!



source

Category: , , ,

About Male Extravaganza: We are the founders of this site, Mihai, Paul and A Casual Observer. Three friends who one day thought about designing a website, and here we are. Hope you'll enjoy your staying here and feel free to Share it everywhere. More About us

0 comments

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers Article Marketing Service Submit URL to Google Search Engine Submission - AddMe